how to become a member
Impact starts with our members — people like you who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Rotary Club Sopot International is a local organization with global connections that has been providing humanitarian service for over 20 years.
Through volunteer service, the women and men of Rotary build friendships and enlarge their circle of business, professional and community acquaintances.
who can join?
We’re looking for people who want to give back to their communities.
What are the benefits?
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through regular meetings and events, you’ll:
- Discuss your community’s needs and develop creative ways to meet them
- Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
Other benefits of membership include:
The Rotary International Convention is our biggest event of the year. Rotary members from more than 130 countries meet at the convention each year to celebrate our successes and make plans for the future.
Rotary Fellowships give members the chance to join a group of people who share similar interests, hobbies, or vocations. Some groups use their fellowship to make a positive difference.
Rotarian Action Groups unite Rotary members, family members, program participants and alumni who share their expertise in particular fields by collaborating with clubs and districts on projects.
What’s expected of me?
- Given the fact our club is the only English-speaking club in the Tricity area, we expect you to understand and speak English – most of us are not native English speakers, so don´t worry about making mistakes, our only concern is to communicate and help others.
- Attend meetings and events. We meet weekly on Wednesdays at the Sofitel Hotel in Sopot at 19:00.
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference. Help in any way you can.
- Pay a monthly fee of 130zt.
Join us for a meeting to get to know each other better or contact us if you have any questions about our club or current activities and projects. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Meet our current members
Bank account transfer information:
Rotary Club Sopot International
BIC SWIFT-code: BPKOPLPW
Bank Account No:
EUR: PL 40144010260000000014101454
USD: PL 90144010260000000010751338